URGENT! Dialupadmin "Could not connect to SQL database"

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:38:51 CEST 2006

Mr. Peter,

I did a test right now with the command line "php", for example "php
test.php" and it works!

test.php is a program I've created to retrieve some tables from the oracle
server. (tcpdump  in oracle server shows traffic correctly this way)

But when I try to open test.php from the apache web page, it states *Parse
error*: syntax error, unexpected '>' in */www/htdocs/test.php* on line
*10 *(then,
tcpdump in oracle server shows nothing)*

*I think that the same problem is blocking dialupadmin from connecting with
oracle.*

*What might it be?

Thanks.
*