URGENT! Dialupadmin "Could not connect to SQL database"

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Thu Aug 31 17:18:38 CEST 2006

We made the changes to dialup_admin to make it work with oracle, however I am
afraid you are going to have to solve the problems with your Oracle
installation yourself.

The first thing you need to do is get sqlplus working, then PHP.

For your info, we have it working fine with Oracle 10g. If you are running an
older version you are on your own :-)

Cheers

Peter