unable to compile with openssl libraries

Stephen Gran steve at lobefin.net
Mon Dec 4 02:04:52 CET 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 11:44:56AM +1100, Peter Param said:
> Thanks for clarifying the GPL vs Openssl license issue.
>
> I did an "apt-get install openssl" but still no joy.

Take a look at debian/rules in the source directory of freeradius.
There are a couple of variables (buildssl and modulelist) that have one
value by default, but are easily switched to another value if you switch
the comments.  That should do it for you, and if not, please file a bug
report or provide output so that I can debug it.

Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | I'm having an EMOTIONAL OUTBURST!!      |
|  steve at lobefin.net             | But, uh, WHY is there a WAFFLE in my    |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | PAJAMA POCKET??                         |