Choosing The best replication system.

Sarkis Gabriel sarky at raycon.net
Sun Dec 10 00:10:27 CET 2006

Thanks for the information below, just couple of questions need to clarify.

If we say Point A is the Master Server, Point B and Point C are Slaves,
does All Authorisation as in prepaid and account info which are stored on the Master
will they replicate in real time to Point B & C?

Also if Point B uploads the accounting info at the end of the working day to the master
Server will Mysql replicate down to point C?

Thanks again

Sarky