!!! Assertion failed in listen.c, line 621 !!!

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 03:49:37 CET 2006

I have to thank you very much for all your effort!

This is a very weird problem, but I remember that Peter Nixon kinda
had the same problem. I saw that in the devel forum:
http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-devel/2006-September/010273.html

Also, from Tuyan:
http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-devel/2006-September/010357.html

And a similar one from Chaigneau, but with 1.1.3, without crashes:
http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-devel/2006-November/010478.html

If is there anything that I can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks again!