Multiple entries for a realm

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:26:02 CET 2006

Hi people,

  I do roaming with other companies successfully. My roaming partner has two RADIUS servers, so in the proxy.conf I have two entries for the realm weroam/.
However, only the first entry works because if I change the IP for a incorrect one (case of fallback), freeradius does not  redirect to the second entry.
  The option ldflag is ignored.

  My question is: what it the utility of having sereral entries for the same domain ????