configuring groups in sql tables

Alexander Serkin als at cell.ru
Thu Dec 14 10:23:40 CET 2006

Michael Schwartzkopff пишет:

> Perhaps you like to use the SQL-Group test like
>
> TestNAS1        NAS-IP-Address == xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
>                 SQL-Group == dialup,
>                 SQL-Group == adsl
>
> in the proxy config.

Sorry, Michael.
Did not understand this quite well. My multiple DEFAULT entries does not
depend on NAS. They are mostly defined by Realm - on every specific
realm we should accept the request and give different tunnel attributes.
So do we need to determine the group by Realm&Huntgroup-Name and insert
the reply attributes into radgroupreply?
That does not fit in my mind, sorry. I need an example :-)

--
als