User authentication using Mysql table - radacct

N S naeem59 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:28:32 CET 2006

I have the radacct table populated with a few users. But the radius is not
checking this table for user info. The only users being
allowed/authenticated are those that are in the users.conf file.How do I
make the radius look for the user info in the mysql database.
The freeradius version is 1.0.5. I have uncommented the sql in authorize,
accounting and post-auth  sections.
Thanks.
Naeem