modify sql table structure for additional logging

Cory Robson cory at cmi.net.au
Wed Dec 20 04:05:10 CET 2006

Is it possible to modify the existing radacct table with some extra fields
for logging.

My upstream also sends Attr-151 X-Ascend-Session-Svr-Key which I would also
like logged (its used for terminating a user if need be). I could use it in
the unique session server key field instead of the calculated one but would
need a step by step on how to go about that.

Alternatively as stated above if I could add additional fields then I would
also like to log the Ascend-Xmit-Rate & Ascend-data-rate into my database as
well as the Ascend-Session-Server-Key. But I don't want to stuff up function
ability with Dialup Admin.

Thoughts and suggestions please