Dialup admin Display users online (suggestion)

Cory Robson cory at cmi.net.au
Thu Dec 21 07:51:01 CET 2006

I am slowly getting around this interface and notice many things that could
be improved upon but I'm lacking in the coding department.

For example the user_finger.php page, this does a nice job once you have
manually entered all of the pops into the separate naslist file but can
become a royal pain to maintain.

If someone could rewrite the code to extract the users online from the
raddact table and simply group them by the independent nas's this would be a
far simpler method. As you added additional pops to your range nothing to
add/remove in the code, it simply regenerates as people log in from that
pool.

I have done a very similar thing with the failed logins page. Have the sql
query dumping failed logins into the postauth table from the radius process
and then have dialup admin failed logins script running an sql query against
that table instead. Alas my coding is not that good so I'm not getting all
records just the last one. Again help would be needed for me to finish this.

Anyone up to the task to assist in this matter

Regards

Cory Robson