proxy authentication

Dubi Lego dlego at allot.com
Thu Dec 28 08:39:51 CET 2006

Our solution is to provide lawful information, according to a Court
request on user's activity on the net. In order to do that we need to
intercept their AAA activity and the actual data activity.

The problem we are having is to collect the AAA activity for
Authentication.
We have found the way to forward the accounting data from the RADIUS to
our RADIUS proxy and so we are notified on Session Start and Session
End, but we need also to be notified on any attempt of a user to
authenticate through the RADIUS.

Are you familiar with any solution to do that?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Dubi