FreeRadius overview

Hernan Antolini antolini at ar.ibm.com
Thu Dec 28 18:28:31 CET 2006

David, start with "rlm_sql" at source_directory/doc, check also your
sql.conf in your installation etc/raddb directory....it help me also this
one to start http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html (for mysql).

I hope it helps....if you're about using ms-sql check also "mssql" at
source_directory/doc.

Regards
freeradius-users-bounces+antolini=ar.ibm.com at lists.freeradius.org wrote on
12/28/2006 01:37:51 PM: