About modules rlm_eap_peap , rlm_eap_tls....

romero.cl at gmail.com romero.cl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 02:11:54 CET 2006

Hi.

Check my guide at http://turing.udp.cl/~dromero/freeradius.

May the source be with you.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: adreas Polyxronopoulos
  To: freeradius users-list
  Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 5:11 PM
  Subject: About modules rlm_eap_peap , rlm_eap_tls....

  Hi everyone ,

  I am trying to set up freeradius-1.1.3 for a wlan using peap - eap/mschapv2. I have downloaded the source of freeradius-1.1.3 and compile it (./configure , make , make install) . I am using a guide for setting-up freeradius-1.0.2 . The guide after compiling the source of freeradius-1.0.2 it builds 2 modules ( rlm_eap_peap , rlm_eap_tls). My question is : Do i have to do this in freeradius-1.1.3 source version after i compile it ? Or these modules are build from the top level compile ?

  thanks

  Adreas Polyxronopoulos