NAS online/offline?

nikwan (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Tue Feb 7 14:06:12 CET 2006

Hypothetically situation:
You have users logged into a NAS. the NAS goes down without warning (power failure...) Users who where logged in now have sessions which are not complete (acctstoptime is set to NULL). In my case Simultaneous logins is disabled and need to be so. Therefore once the NAS is brought back up. the users cant log back in, as radius will not authorize the users as they are apparently logged in.
My question is... How do i set the accstoptime to the time when the NAS goes down. Is there a way to see when a NAS dies....
Any input will be greatly appreciated