[radius] Re: Auth question

Andrew Browning drew826 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:56:26 CET 2006

The only files I know of that use the secret password are clients.conf
and proxy.conf. Make sure your clients.conf has an entry for your NAS
with the correct IP address and the correct secret. I don't think
you'll need to touch the proxy.conf file; its used for proxying RADIUS
requests that successfully reach you to another RADIUS server, and you
apparently aren't receving requests successfully.