Using STORED PROCEDURE with Freeradius

data zone datazone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:10:26 CET 2006

I do not know about mysql, but i have used stored procedures just fine
with postgresql.

it can look something along the lines of:

authorize_check_query = "SELECT * FROM someproc('%{SQL-User-Name}',
'%{Client-IP-Address}') HAVING id IS NOT NULL"

for the record, I have been using stored procedures with postgresql
and freeradius for a pretty long time in a heavy production
environment, and it has been the greatest thing since slice bread.  It
allowed me to do all sorts of creative things, that you cannot even
begin to imagine.

Dr. Snow Ball