Stephane Branchoux stephane.branchoux at univ-perp.fr
Thu Feb 9 20:56:46 CET 2006

Stephane Branchoux wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i use freeradius with openldap
>
> When i try to autenticate some users with users file for wifi
> connections (cisco bbsm captive portal) , authentication fails.
>
> user is defined like this :
>
> toto  Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "clear password"
> ou
> toto1   User-Password == "clear password"
>
> My authorize section of free radius is defined like this (files before
> ldap) :
>
> authorize {
>       preprocess
>       auth_log
>       chap
>       mschap
>       suffix
>       eap
>       files
>       ldap
> }
>
> But when i use ntradping tool, authentication succeeds with ldap and
> with user fille.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Many thanks in advance.

Helo,

I just had to move this line before DEFAULT section in users file and
now, all is ok.

myuser Auth-Type = Local, Password := "clear password"

--
stephane BRANCHOUX
Centre de Ressources Informatiques de l'Université de Perpignan.
mailto:stephane.branchoux at univ-perp.fr
04 68 66 21 24
Validation signature / Trusting signature: http://igc.cru.fr/trust.html