Radius client

San san_sar at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 16:17:43 CET 2006

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the help.
Also, what I really want to do is that I want
radclient to do calculation like in the prepaid
billing.
So, when the client receive access_accept from the
server, then it start the calculation. and after
sometime report the result to the server.
And the server will respond according to the message.
I think what i need to extend is the radclient file
into some script right? or maybe other suggestion or
other file?
And for the process interaction that i want to see
(between client and server) is for example the case of
session timeout.
How do i see if the client sending the message to the
server.How do I make untill all of these information
show in let say tcpdump.

In the debug out (when i run radiusd -X) it only
written

"Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request."

Am I do something wrong or miss some important thing?
Fyi, I am using linux box for my client.

Many thanks for your help
san