Root Certificate via ADS

Robert Myers ccrider at whiterose.net
Fri Feb 10 17:20:33 CET 2006

This is probably really a question for a windows mailing list. :)

You can install the root certificates via GPO

Under Computer Configuration -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings ->
Public Key policies.

The problem you're going to run into is configuring the 802.1x client on
all 300 machines, it's quite a manual process. :)

Good luck and HTH

-Bob