EAP/TLS work but with errors

Robert Myers ccrider at whiterose.net
Fri Feb 10 17:25:06 CET 2006

You can also add the following to a file called xpextensions....

RPM-vmware ssl # cat xpextensions
[ xpclient_ext] extendedKeyUsage = 1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.2
[ xpserver_ext ] extendedKeyUsage = 1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1

Then when you sign the cert, you add -extfile = xpextensions

That should get rid of the error, I believe I found all of this in the
EAP-TLS howto, right off the main page of the freeradius site.

-BOb