flat file user

Priscilla B pbs3lili at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 05:42:48 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

  I have a question, have anyone of you using flat file for user  database? If so, Can we use some script  to update the content? If  so do you guys have some examples?

  For example if i limited user A to use only 4 hours. and after he use 2  hours, and log out, I want to update the detail file, so user A data  will become only 2 hours now.
  I know we can  do that with sql and others . but how about flat file.
  Need a light here.

  thanks a lot
  Priscilla