Custom message for overquota users

Lewis Bergman lbergman at wtxs.net
Fri Feb 17 22:09:21 CET 2006

Maykel Moya wrote:
> How can I send a custom message to users overquota. I have many
> complaints from users because they think their passwd are wrong when
> their access is denied for being overquota.

The only messae you can send is not displayed by windows. One
alternative would be to setup a cache only bind server that lists itself
as they only root server. Return the same address for all names. Then on
that address do a rewrite to a seperate location that displays a web
message saying they are out of time and to buy more.
--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications