freeradius 1.1.0 on mac os x 10.4.5 not working

John Bass john_bass at ncsu.edu
Sat Feb 18 06:36:19 CET 2006

Hi All,

I'm attempting to run freeradius 1.1.0 on mac os x 10.4.5 without
much luck. I searched the web and found that someone posted an
identical problem with no resolution.

Attached is output from a darwin ports install along with output from
'radiusd -X'.

I've tried compiling from the source as is and with the shared
library option disabled. In all cases I get the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Name: radius_install.txt

John Bass
john_bass at ncsu.edu
(919) 515-0154
www.cnl.ncsu.edu
www.centaurlabs.net

Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.