Using multiple auth methods, ports

Geoff Silver geoff+freeradius at uslinux.net
Mon Feb 20 15:49:35 CET 2006

Hi Dusty,

Yeah, I had considered running two radiusd instances, actually, but it
felt less than ideal.  Part of the problem is that our radius
infrastructure is spread across two dozen servers around the world, and
multiple radiusd's give us more moving parts (two /etc/raddb configs,
two sets of users files, two daemons to worry about, etc).  We have some
tools to manage distribution of configs, users files, etc, but as-is
they would probably require significant changes.  Hopefully I can make
freeradius do what I want... if not, I may end up taking your advice
;-)  Thanks.