Migration. Please Help

Marta Lajas marta_loops at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 20 17:06:01 CET 2006

Hy all,

  Sorry for the stupid question but I dont have any C/Unix knowledge.

  We have a FreeRadius Server running in a machine. It is  using  a custom module (in order to authenticate to an ldap server) developed two years ago called rlm_ldap2.

  Now I am going to install FreeRadius in another machine and I want to use that custom module. Is it neccesary to install OpenLdap before? or is it enough to copy my rlm_ldap2.so in the directory with the other rlm_* libraries compiled during the FreeRadius installation?

  Thank you very much

  Regards,
Marta

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.