Auth from LDAP, then add reply via SQL

Robert Myers ccrider at whiterose.net
Tue Feb 21 04:19:34 CET 2006

Well, I sorted my mistake.

What I was trying to do was, have a user in the 'users' file with a
password set.  Then check the sql radreply table.  I'm guessing this
won't work, as the sql tables mimic the users file, and are mutually
exclusive.  And there really wouldn't be a need to have a user in the
'users' file, as you could just put them in the radcheck table with the
appropriate local password....

I was able to authenticate via EAP, then from the radcheck table, find
my user, then from the radreply table get the appropriate attributes.

-Bob