Multiple values for check items - silly question

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Tue Feb 21 17:20:32 CET 2006

Hi,

This more than likely goes back to using the correct OP values, so I'm
hoping someone can shed some light on this.  I have a groupcheck requirement
that requires a value of a attribute to be either one, or the other.

NAS-Port-Type := ISDN, NAS-Port-Type := Virtual

Now, obviously I can't add it like the above. I will only receive ISDN *or*
Virtual, not both.  What OP should I use to make it check of one or the
other?

Thanks,
Chris