how to configure my scenario

Peter Manckok peter_manckok at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 22 16:14:00 CET 2006

I will try to explain it better

In my modules section I have:
modules {

   ldap2  interface1 {
      server = 10.x.y.a

   ldap2   interface2 {
     server = 10.x.y.b

   ldap2   interface3 {
     server = 10.x.y.c

In the authenticate section I have:

authenticate {
   Auth-Type LDAP1 {
        interface1
   }
   Auth-Type LDAP2 {
        interface2
   }
   Auth-Type LDAP3 {
        interface3

In my authorize section I have:
authorize{
files

In my users file I have:
DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a.b.c.d, Auth-Type :=LDAP1
DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a2.b2.c2.d2, Auth-Type
:=LDAP2
DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a3.b3.c3.d3, Auth-Type
:=LDAP3

How can I say to FreeRadius in the authorize section
(after processing files module) which authorize method
to use(depending on the NAS-IP-Address of the
Access-Request packet)?
For example, in my case, if the NAS-IP-Address is
a.b.c.d I would like to use the authorize method of
the interface1 module. If the NAS-IP-Address is
a2.b2.c2.d2 I would like to use the authorize method
of the interface2 module...

Thanks a lot :-)