FreeRADIUS Log formats

Will Urbanski wmu86 at uga.edu
Wed Feb 22 22:15:54 CET 2006

Hello,

I am fairly new to FreeRADIUS and I am looking for some documentation on the
format of the log produced by the FreeRADIUS daemon. I have checked the
website and the wiki but have not been able to come up with much. google
also returned little. I am looking for at least an overview of the logs that
can be generated by FreeRADIUS as I hope to write a reporting tool to assist
in processing these logs. Any information you could share would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Will