users authorization

???????, ?? ???????? const at one.lv
Thu Feb 23 11:04:01 CET 2006

I've got several questions on freeradius. My task is to send reject to users whose usernames can be found in the data base. Now, as far as I understand, sql-module supposes authorization for users, who are included in the data base. That is to say, it works vice versa (sends accept if the user is included in the data base). Could you, please, help me with implementation of my variant of authorization?

PS: Earlier I was using xtradius and running-up perl-script, which was sending request to the base. But, unfortunately, it's ineffective, because a permanent connection to mysql is necessary. That's why I decided to deal with freeradius.