how to configure my scenario

Peter Manckok peter_manckok at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 23 14:14:36 CET 2006

 --- Stefan Winter <stefan.winter at restena.lu>
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> > My problem is how to select the correct authorize
> > method of an instance depending on the
> NAS-IP-Address
> > of the Access-Request packet. For example, if the
> > NAS-IP-Address is a.b.c.d I would like to use the
> > authorize method of interface1 (and NOT the
> authorize
> > method of interface2 or interface3)
>

> to seperate within the authorize section, you have
> set Autz-Type as well. That
> would be
>
> DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a.b.c.d, Auth-Type
> :=LDAP1, Autz-Type := LDAP1
> DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a2.b2.c2.d2, Auth-Type
> :=LDAP2, Autz-Type := LDAP2
> DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a3.b3.c3.d3, Auth-Type
> :=LDAP3, Autz-Type := LDAP3
>
> (just always make sure that files is before the
> interfaceX bits, to ensure
> that Autz-Type is already set. You can then do
>
> > authorize{
> >    preprocess
> >    suffix
> >    files
>         Autz-Type LDAP1 {
> 	   interface1
>        }
>        Autz-Type LDAP2 {
> 	   interface2
>        }
>        Autz-Type LDAP3 {
> 	   interface3
>        }
> > }

One question Stefan, in the Autz-Type file I read that
the order should look like that:

authorize{
    preprocess
    suffix
    Autz-Type LDAP1 {
 	   interface1
    }
    Autz-Type LDAP2 {
 	   interface2
     }
    Autz-Type LDAP3 {
	   interface3
     }
     files
 }

files is before or after Autz-Type lines in the
authorize section?

Thank you very much
Peter