Client certs with MSCHAPV2 in PEAP

Dave Huff dbhuff at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 19:40:03 CET 2006

That's what I thought too, but I configured the CA, server, and client certs
all on Openssl pretty much like
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6379/products_configuration_guide_chap
ter09186a00805ac269.html

Windows is using the cert I installed from the linux box, at least I have a
choice in ProSET.  If Windows overrides for some reason, I wouldn't
know...can I set a debug mode that would tell me?

>   You're probably doing EAP-TLS where the server has one
> cert, and the client has cert signed by someone else
> entirely.  For EAP-TLS to work, the client certs have to be
> signed by the server cert.
Signed by the server cert or by the CA cert?  I have a CA that signed the
server and client certs, and the eap.conf file knows where server and CA
certs are.

Dan