V1.10 File and LDAP Problems

Andrew Browning drew826 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:17:54 CET 2006

After sending the second email, I realized that while you're having
problems with the Authorization section, I gave solutions applicable
to the Authentication section. I don't know if you can set certain
fail and reject codes in the Autz section. The real answer to your
first question was that as long as you setup the LDAP information
correctly, you'll no longer have the Autz section failing on you. The
rest of the information I gave should be useful in the Auth section
though. Sorry for the confusion.