FreeBSD 6.0 and mysql

Rob Parker rob.parker at keycom.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 11:45:27 CET 2006

Not sure if this is any use, but the last time I saw an error like that was
with a box which had conflicting threading libraries on it... in the end I
just pulled the box down and reinstalled freebsd (box was not in production,
thankfully!), but this might be useful to you (it's from a KDE mailing list,
but the problem/solution should be the same):

http://freebsd.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/2004-August/008692.html

Maybe FreeRADIUS is linked against one library and MySQL is linked to
another.

Cheers,

Rob.