Open Authentication for a realm

John Oxley john at yoafrica.com
Fri Feb 24 16:22:29 CET 2006

Hi,

I am still quite new to radius so please forgive me if I make invalid
assumptions or this question has been answered somewhere.

I want to have open authentication on a realm and setup an IP pool for
that realm.  So if your username is anything at foo, you will be
authenticated, no matter what your password is and you will be given an
IP from the pool 10.0.0.0/24.  Where in the config files do I have to
put this?

I'm running FreeRadius 1.0.4 on FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE.

Regards,

-John