Adding A

squirrel at isot.com squirrel at isot.com
Sat Feb 25 18:19:10 CET 2006

I'm trying to add "Ascend-Data-Filter" to mysql using either phpmyadmin or
dialup administrator, but it doesn't seem to work.

It works fine in users text file as in:

username Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "xxx", Simultaneous-Use := 2
    Service-Type = Framed-User,
    Framed-Protocol = MP,
    Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward tcp est",
    Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward dstip a.b.c.0/20",
    Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward tcp dstport = 25",
    Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward",
    Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP

But the dialup administrator allow me to add only one Ascend-Data-Filter
item.

If I try to add using myphpadmin