freeBSD and freeRADIUS with mySQL

eric at gozippy.com eric at gozippy.com
Sat Feb 25 19:26:45 CET 2006

We've been trying to get freeradius, freebsd and mysql to all work
together now for a week... If anyone has figured out how to do this -
please let me know. There are literally hundreds of posts on various
forums I found by googleing the errors and all are having the same
issues...

the ports for freeradius don't seem to install correctly, and when we
build from lates binaries there is errors when trying to load mysql... In
the mandrake 10.2 system I had - all I did was install mysqlxx-dev
development extensions, and all was good... I can't find any support for
freebsd.

-grateful for any links or how-to's...