FreeRadius and Openldap authentication

Robert WAKIM rwakim at mind-techno.fr
Mon Jan 2 16:11:56 CET 2006

freeradius-users-bounces+rwakim=mind-techno.fr at lists.freeradius.org

Thanks for the answer, I've tried radeapclient but it keeps segfaulting.
I've browsed google to find a windows eap-md5 test client without any
success.

Here is the output of radeapclient:

#radeapclient -x localhost auth testing123
User-Name = "test"
EAP-MD5-Password = "supersecret"
NAS-IP-Address = lavoisier
EAP-Code = Response
EAP-Id = 210
EAP-Type-Identity = "test"
Message-Authenticator = 0x00
NAS-Port = 0

+++> About to send encoded packet:
        User-Name = "test"
        EAP-MD5-Password = "supersecret"
        NAS-IP-Address = lavoisier
        EAP-Code = Response
        EAP-Id = 210
        EAP-Type-Identity = "test"
        Message-Authenticator = 0x00
        NAS-Port = 0
radeapclient in free(): error: modified (chunk-) pointer
Abort (core dumped)

Do you have any advices on how to test the whole system?

> > I would be grateful if you had a how-to or tutorial on how to build
> > easy and working 802.x authentication with a Radius/LDAP system.
>
> Documentation and how-tos are available in your source doc directory,
> www.freeradius.org and wiki.freeradius.org.

Thanks

Regards,

--