Pix 535 Auth issues with Pix 7.0......

Sills, Tripp tripp at dmenet.com
Tue Jan 3 22:18:00 CET 2006

Folks,

            I am using a Pix 535 running version 7.0.  I can
authenticate when I run the aaa-server test command from the CLI on the
Pix but when I use it through the VPN client it kicks back a reject.  I
noticed that one debug of the freeRADIUS server Says Auth type : System
and the other says Auth type : Local.  The local authentication happens
when I go from the CLI.  The system happens when I go from the client.
Any help would be appreciated.  Not sure why the force there.

Tripp