CiscoAP->Freeradius->AD->ISA(ntlm authentication)

Konne bridge_stone at gmx.net
Wed Jan 4 12:13:43 CET 2006

hi

yes i know they have to authenticate two times. but in my case its not
so easy. we have more than 400 pc connected to the domain (wired), so
they will be authenticated transparently through the ISA. then a lot
they arent in the domain (also wired). they are only authenticating
against the ISA because they need only to surf the internet.
now we need accesspoints. what would be the best way. we need also some
filtering service (websense) which is installed on the ISA. so the new
clients (wireless) have to surf through the ISA. so it isnt possible to
omit the ISA authentication. i would omit the chilli authentication.

whats the best and secure way to authenticate my wirelessclients. they
will be MacOS, *nix, Windows2000/XP
EAP-TTLS/mschapv2 ???

if its too difficult i would leave out the ISA, so the would
authenticate only against the AD.

thx