huntgroups

Rich Marriner richard at maingear.net
Wed Jan 4 22:34:06 CET 2006

Hmm.. this looks like it should work.  I am comparing it with my
configuration and it looks similar.  I am checking for a
Called-Station-ID instead of NAS-IP-Address, but it should have similar
functionality.  Try running radiusd -X  and posting the results after
you try to login as a dialup user.  This might sound pretty common sense
but you do have users with the proper group in the "usergroup" table
right?

 > dialup Auth-Type := Accept
 > adsl   Auth-Type := Local

Try changing dialup to := Local ???

Here is my configuration that IS working properly for us;
huntgroups;
-----------
dialbb  Called-Station-ID =~ ".*0804"
         SQL-Group == DBB

radcheck table;
---------------
id    UserName    Attribute    op    Value
1     testuser    Password     ==    passwd123
2     nodbbuser   Password     ==    passwd321

usergroup table;
id    UserName    GroupName
1     testuser    DBB
2     nodbbuser   DIAL

Maybe if somebody else sees something I am missing they can point it
out.  I am not an expert so it is likely "I am" missing something.

Good Luck!