wireless - freeradius - MS ldap

Dickson, John JDickson2 at mccneb.edu
Wed Jan 4 23:19:54 CET 2006

Sorry, it was a failed attempt at not sending the REAL data. I have
verified that the ldapsearch credentials are the credentials used in the
radiusd.conf. The user has been verified.

I did have to add the details after the @ sign (using ldap search).
Applying the same details in the radiusd.conf file and I still do not
pass auth to the Windowz ldap. My thoughts are that it has something to
do with "realm" section.

John

Using the credentials under the ldap settings for the radiusd.conf and
cli with ldapsearch, ldapsearch produces results