GPRS

alfonso alfonso at kifer.es
Mon Jan 9 10:00:10 CET 2006

Hello to all.
This is a theorically question

Im working to validate GPRS users with freeradius( WIFI users goes ok).

I want to know the state of this machines, when they are logged. For that Im
using nagios, to check the state.

I must join both solutions. The AAA solution and the check Solution.
I should write a custom script for the authorization section,
retrieve the parameters of the Access-Request. User-Name, ip  is passed as
an arguments, or passed as additional arguments
or another posibilitie is to make a sql query to insert all the values
needed to a nagios database, so nagios can check it periodically

I haven't clear wich is the way.

Another question is how can I run scripts after the user is validated

Thank you for your opinion

Alfonso Guerendiain oliver