router dies, takes radius with it

RH Lists lists at 101.net
Mon Jan 9 20:05:53 CET 2006

Hi all,

Has anyone experienced this?  I have a Cisco router which is being used to
terminate pppovpdn sessions over l2tp tunnels.  It crashed and rebooted the
other day, and took my radius servers down too!  I have identified the
problem with the router and will be upgrading it first chance I get, but I'm
concerned that the router would cause radiusd to crash.

Any thoughts? I'm using radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 1.0.1, for host , built
on Nov  2 2004 at 19:55:49 and will be upgrading that shortly.

Thanks

Rob

---
Checked for viruses by Transact Bermuda