radutmp bug?

François Delawarde delawarde at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:30:46 CET 2006

Hi Alan,

I might have forgotten to mention that my authentication and
accounting mecanism is stricly the same for all my users (coming from
the same access server), and the 70 users that were connected at that
time had a radutmp "login" entry (and exactly the same logs and mysql
entries that I showed for this specific user).

Everything had been working well for the last 6 months, I just found
this problem weird, but not bothering for my purpose (i can just use
mysql entries for management).

François.