Ippool and NAS

Johansson, Daniel Daniel.Johansson2 at sonyericsson.com
Thu Jan 19 15:18:59 CET 2006

Hi Freeradius users.

I have compiled and installed the 1.1.0 version of Freeradius and made
the basic configurations and everything works fine.

Now I have 5 NAS boxes that is accessing the radius server the problem
is that I want each NAS to use a set if ipadresses.

So for NAS(1) the radius should return ippool(1) and so on.

I have looked at the FAQ and have been searching in the mail archive for
several hours and have only seen people asking about allocating
ipadresses for specific user(s) or group(s) but not for a NAS.

Could anyone please help me to get me started on this.

Best Regards
/Daniel Johansson

Below is my NAS boxes in clients.conf

# Client for RTP-RFTN, GGSN 1