how to allow only one authentication ?

Riccardo.Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at fi.infn.it
Fri Jan 20 17:38:16 CET 2006

Hello.
sorry to disturb you.
I disable all authentication modules in the authenticate session I left
only:

# kerberos
        Auth-Type Kerberos {
                krb5
        }

   eap

in the authorize sezzion of radiusd.conf I disabled everything and I
left only
eap and files

in this way Kerberos authentication + ldap authorization works.
I want ONLY this method to work, but also EAP-TLS with certificates works,
while I want to disable it for users.
If I remove eap from the authorizatin section, I prefent certificate
authentication to
work but also Kerberos authentication will not work.

in my users file I have the string

DEFAULT  Auth-Type = Kerberos

How I can solve this problem ?
I tryed in all possible qays I Cannot disable EAP-TLS with certificates
if I want
EAP-TTLS to work with kerberos and ldap.
might you help me ?
thanks

Rick