problem with EAP-TLS

dark0s dark0s dark0s_78 at yahoo.it
Sun Jan 22 03:56:37 CET 2006

Hi, I have to realize a RADIUS server with freeradius
1.0.5 and Cisco Aironet AP. The authentication method
I must to use is EAP-TLS. I'm using the certificates
created with openssl, for the authentication. When I
have distributed the certificates to the server and
the to client too, I proceed with authentication of
the client.
The software of PCMCIA card says the client is
connected and associated, but access point says the
authentication is failed.
What could to be the reason of failure about the
authentication?

Regards,

Saverio