problem with EAP-TLS

Frank Büttner frank-buettner at gmx.net
Tue Jan 24 14:51:45 CET 2006

dark0s dark0s schrieb:
> Excuse me, but what is AEGIS protocol?
> How can I disable the disable the binding of the
> AEGIS Protocol of the network card?

The AEGIS protocol is the broken supplicant of your wlan card.
I have only an german windows so I can't tell you how the menu name is
called in the English one.
So go to your network environment with right mouse click on the desktop
icon and select property's. Then select the connection of the wlan card.
click right again and property's. now you can disable the AEGIS
protocol. But only disable!! And not remove!!!