IPPOOL PROBLEM

Rafael Roldán rafael.roldan at panel.es
Tue Jan 24 16:46:13 CET 2006

Hy,

Thanks Nicolas. Sorry, its the first time I work in a UNIX environment.
In the configure output I obtained:

configure: warning: silently not building rlm_ippool.
configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_ippool requires:  libgdbm.

After installing the package gdbm-1.8.3, which are the steps I have to
follow in order to get rlm_ippool compiled? May I have to repeat all the
steps of the installation ( $./configure -> $ make -> $ make install)?

Or  is there another way?

Thank you very much,
Rafa